View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bethany

Points: 9,624, Level: 14 Points: 9,624, Level: 14 Points: 9,624, Level: 14

Re: Doctor Suggest Vegetarian diet - June 20th 2011, 12:58 AM

haha no you are totally misunderstanding this I have IBS Irritable bowel syndrome and it is just simply hard for my body to process all of that and some meat make me sooo bloated it was crazy and I was always constipated.. but when I was on a vegie diet everything was regular and normal no constipation and no bloating and my blood work was really good... I DO NOT eat bad food or any processed food... simply because it messes me up and I get really sick.. so I went back to my doctor and I told him everything and he just said maybe I should just go back to vegies it seems to work for me.. Failed to mention I have eczema and I use a steroid cream for it but taking all that stuff like meat out my diet really helped it I don't have a problem with this and my doctor is a VERY good doctor he has been my doctor for a LONG time and I have never had a problem with him... When I got off the vegie diet the first time he told me he was gonna write out a diet plan and I am not saying my [EDIT] weight gain is solely from meat.. I haven't gained much I just don't like the way I feel at all.... I do not have a issue with this vegie thing at all and peoples bodies react differently to certain food... My body just doesn't like meat or processed foods at all doesn't by anymeans make my doctor some "quack" and that is very disrespectful especially when you do not know this guy or me.. I simply asked what food I could eat.. Now if you wanna go into all this detail about my medical history and the ins and outs then we can talk in private... If I wanted a second opinion or to know if this was right then I would have put my business out there, Or better yet I would have made a different appointment with a different doctor. But because I trust this so called "quack" I just wanted to know some things I can eat that would be good and if you read what I wrote you would also see that I DISLIKE meat simply because of the texture so I guess this all worked out well... Please do not judge my doctor til' you have his credentials and my medical records and your own degree in the medical filed

"Have no fear for giving in, Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end, Its better to say too much, Than never to say what you need to say again" - John Mayer

Last edited by Gingerbread Latte; June 20th 2011 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Please don't post weight numbers