View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Strummer Offline
Average Joe

Re: Too Old For Spanking Or . . . ? - June 21st 2011, 01:27 PM

Well, that didn't last long. Yesterday afternoon I got spanked. I was running around kicking a soccer ball with a friend in the back yard and rushed in through the side door to use the bathroom. I must've bumped into the table and slammed the bathroom door (I was too much in a hurry to notice), and my mom called me back before I headed back out the door. It was then that I saw that she had a tea guest sitting there, the minister's wife from my mom's church. My mom started to lecture me about slowing down and having respect when she suddenly pulled my soccer shorts and underwear down and attempted to bring me over her lap. As some feedback here has suggested, I resisted at first, but with my mom's strong arms pulling me down and not wanting to make more of a scene in front of the guest, I gave up and soon felt the first of many slaps to my bare butt. You see, besides being a family tradition, my mom's church also endorses spanking. It was embarrassing, as my butt was by chance aimed at the guest who had a good view of all the action, and then when it was eventually over, there as usual was my erection in plain view. My mom lectured me a little more, then told me to pull up my clothes and go play. I thought that I handled this as best I could due to the circumstances. I did try to resist, but did not want to put my mom in a bad light due to her guest.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 663898 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!