View Single Post
  (#4139 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount18

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 22nd 2011, 12:15 AM

- I wish you were still here, I could really use some cheering up. For some reason, lately, I find myself depressed and you were the only person who actually listened when I was five years ago. I could use someone like you to talk with, you were always so positive.

- I don't like that you pressured me into trying to tell you what was wrong last week. Family don't put other family under peer pressure, that's not right! There's a difference between caring and being obnoxious to the point of being a bully!

- I don't like you, I haven't liked you since May of last year. I don't know why I talk with you anymore. I always forget about you until you suddenly randomly instant message me or text me. I've changed so much in the past sixteen months. I'm not who I was in February of last year. But you? You're still the same person now as you were back then. You're never going to change, you're immature and selfish! So leave me alone and let me forget you for good.

Last edited by DeletedAccount18; June 22nd 2011 at 12:21 AM. Reason: avoiding double post