(#582 (permalink)) Old
Age of Ignorance Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Mitch

Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - June 22nd 2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrymuffin View Post
For guys since you know guys: If a guyfriend has flirted with a girl tons and given her hints and this bothers her because meanwhile he liked someone hes now going to date, should she confront him about it before moving on as friends with him? Like, why did you do that when we were perfectly good friends and were you playing? Or do you think hes not worth it and played the girl whos his friend?
I'm not friends with many guys and I am only like this if it's completely harmless and the other reciprocates/knows, but I'll try to give this a shot anyway.

I don't think she should confront him about his behaviour. Perhaps, if the flirting continues and she remains friends with him while he's going out with this other girl (and the time frame depends on who the girl is and how irrate she gets with the flirting), then I'd probably say something about it but mean it in a friendly non-confrontational way. Either that, or the girl could prevent the guy from continuing to flirt with her if she's uncomfortable with it - from my experience, flirting isn't a one-way thing; the other has to understand that it's flirting and must play along for it to continue.

He could be playing with her, you never know. Some guys are just flirts and are like that - they play harmlessly without intent to go any further.