View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Shannon Offline
The Awesome-ist.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Shannon

Just a little horny, is it cheating? - February 28th 2009, 04:41 AM

Right, so I've done a fair amount of bitching about this guy that I like quite a bit. We met up about like two weeks ago, talked for a while, had an adorable hour of sleeping on eachother, he said he liked me, I said I liked him, I asked if he wanted to go out, he said yes and I gave him my number, yada yada, but he hasn't called me in those two weeks. I was (and kind of am still) worried that he wasnt interested anymore, though he displayed a large amount of interest when I saw him. Then, a mutual friend of ours' asked me the other day if we were still together, which means that he must have told her we were together because I never said anything to anyone about it.

In the MEANTIME, while he is not calling me or seeming to be attempting to contact me, I still like to mack and I still like to fool around. Human instinct, of course. So, uh...me and my ex gf are still really, extremly close, she's like my best friend, and she also likes to mack and fool around. So, I've made out with her a few times in those two weeks, it's all in good fun. The thing is, I just don't know whether to be feeling guilty or not when I don't know what it is that I've got established with this guy. Should I not mess around with her anymore until I know what's going on, or just say fuck it since he's the one not talking to me? (I mean, I would like very much so to have a relationship with him in the future, I like him a LOT, but for the time being, I just don't know what's going on with us exactly)