View Single Post
  (#4169 (permalink)) Old
semiunbalanced Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimmi

Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 27th 2011, 01:41 PM

I'm sorry but what you did in the past is completely unforgivable. I would like to go back to you being my "unbiological brother" that I love very much - my "gay best friend" and whatever but I can't. You sat in the room that I felt most safe in at school (the only place that feels welcoming and safe at all) and ridiculed me. Not only that but you completely cussed me out. I'm sorry that I stood up for myself when you were dropping me for that lazy b****. She was always mean to me and you preferred to stand up to her. That was your decision. I just chose not to be around people that hurt me anymore. I know I said we could be friends again but with your drug use and drinking all the time I just don't want to be around that. You play sex games almost every weekend and I'm not that kind of girl. You know that. I'd rather have friends that do the things I enjoy instead of using every opportunity to make new friends to play with sexually. /: Sorry but I just can't take it. Good luck in life.