Thread: Triggering (Abuse): I can't forget...
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: I can't forget... - June 28th 2011, 09:17 AM

Hey there, I'm sorry you had to go through something like this, things like this, are not just something you can just "get over" it takes time and professional help. It really does, and it may be hard to ask for professional help but it's something that can make such a big difference. You need to speak out though and get this taken care of. Do you know who exactly it was? Even if not, you should go to the police, as well as try to get help from a professional like a therapist or counselor. It won't be easy, but you can find a way to move past this. If you ever want to talk, my PM is always open.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily. Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily.