View Single Post
  (#4176 (permalink)) Old
Sincerely Yours ♥ Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 30th 2011, 03:50 AM

I wish you were here. I know I'm only gone for a few days, but I miss you. & I hate that you're smoking. I know you'd smoke even if I was there, but at least I could watch over you & make sure you're safe about it. I wish you were here with me. I have so much to say & I just can't find the words to tell you. I'm hurting & I want to cry. I wish you could tell from my texting. I wish I didn't have to tell you to call me while I'm out of town & I wish you could have called me a few hours ago when I first suggested it, rather than saying "okay but I'll be high". It just shows where your priorities are. I know you'd quit for me, but then you'd hate me for it. I want you to want to quit for me. I love you & I know we're getting married some day, but I'm never going to forgive you for picking weed over me. Time & time again, that's where it ends up. I know I've smoked a few times now, but that's not me. I want you to quit. It's too painful. For once, please think about what I'm really saying when I say "it's fine", but then my mood changes. It's not fine. Not at all. I'm waiting by my phone. Please call me soon. Not high.