View Single Post
  (#4177 (permalink)) Old
semiunbalanced Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimmi

Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 30th 2011, 04:01 AM

AIOGHAGHIOG. Okay I know that you're extremely successful in the academic realm. I realize that colleges all over are accepting you and that your grades are out of this world. I understand that you can pass AP tests without ever going to a single class for it. I get that you can simply go in to interview for a job and just receive it because you know what they are looking for. But can I be the first to point out that you have absolutely ZERO social skills?? Not EVERYTHING is going to go your way!! I hate that when somebody's a little loud it's this HUGE deal and you're so mad that they can't learn to talk quieter. I hate that every time somebody gets a little frustrated with you and your attitude you turn everything back on everybody else and say, "Yeah well EVERYBODY hates your attitude!". NEWS FLASH. Everybody hates YOUR attitude. I can't WAIT until you move out. I know my girlfriend loves you and thinks you're awesome and all and I know I used to be able to trust you and talk to you about things, but you've changed. You think you're hot stuff now and you're not so stop picking on everybody else for every little thing and grow up. P.S. Happy F****** Birthday. -____-