View Single Post
  (#4180 (permalink)) Old
blumemusik♫ Offline
~Savvy?
I've been here a while

Name: Kate

Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19 Points: 18,635, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 1st 2011, 06:57 PM

MJ. I'm sorry, but truth of the matter, is nobody likes you. You act like everybody loves you, and maybe AMC, and EWB do, but they're 2 people in a school of 1400 who can't stand the way you go swanning around, acting like you're better than us, and putting us down. It's not fair, and I don't like you. I thought we'd sorted stuff out and were almost-friends, but then you go and put me down again. You're a cow. And I don't like you. Jealousy? Maybe. Honesty? Yes.

IC. You're a loner and a loser and yeah it's mean, but you need to stop tagging along with me. I DON'T LIKE YOU.

Other MJ. I like you. Sosososososoosososooooooooo much. And you can't tell, but every time you don't text me back, or ignore me on chat, or don't even LOOK at me, it kills me a little bit more. I wish we could go back to Year 8, when you knew I liked you, and nearly asked me out. I've liked you for 3 years, and thought you felt the same. But why would you choose me when you could have KH or OH or HD?

SM. You're a slag and a lying cow. How dare you lie about things like rape and pregnancy? We used to be best friends, but now... Now you jsut disgust me.

OH. You're so gorgeous and amazing and I really really really wish I could be you. You have an amazing figure and every time you put yourself down, it hurts ME because you just don't see how amazing and lovely you are. We're not even friends, but I love you. Or maybe I just like the idea of being you.