View Single Post
  (#4193 (permalink)) Old
semiunbalanced Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kimmi

Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15 Points: 11,344, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 7th 2011, 08:30 PM

Get out of my life. You're my ex for a reason. No you didn't make me happy. No you couldn't have made me happier. You're ridiculous. Stop texting me. Stop trying to get to me. I am not going to be yours. I would never cheat on my girlfriend. I am in love and I'm sorry that you're not but that doesn't mean you can cheat on yours and assume I'd do the same. Especially not for you. I am in love with her. I am with her and have been for over 5 months. She's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. When she kisses me I get butterflies like no other. When she holds me I feel safe. When she grabs my hand I feel reassured. When I catch her staring at me I know what she's thinking and we both get shy. We're both making ourselves vulnerable to each other. You used me. You made me sick to my stomach. When you held my hand and wouldn't let go I was afraid. When you held me I felt trapped. When I caught you staring at me I knew what you were thinking and I cried. I made myself vulnerable to you but thank goodness my friends made me shut you off fast because bad things would have happened. Get out of my life.