View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: I dont know if I'm pregnant or having a miscarriage - July 11th 2011, 08:43 PM

Regardless of knowing whether you are pregnant or not, which we cannot tell you because we aren't doctors, you should see a professional. You said the bleeding you were experiencing wasn't normal for you therefore, something could be wrong and you should see a doctor about it. If you are indeed experiencing a miscarriage, you'll need to be examined by a doctor to make sure you are okay, and to make sure everything is taken out. A miscarriage that doesn't get taken care of can ultimately be dangerous for you and your health. That being said, get yourself to a doctor.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that wearing tampons while you sleep is highly not advised. There is something called TSS, or Toxic Shock Syndrome, which can be extremely DANGEROUS to your health. You need to be able to change your tampon every 4-6 hours, depending on when the instructions advise you, and wearing them while you sleep you can wear them up to 7-8 or even longer at a time. Not healthy for you, because TSS has been known to lead to death in previous cases. I would wear maxi-pads to sleep in, and just put a tampon in when you wake up in the morning.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011

Last edited by Harmony♥; July 11th 2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Lack of information.