Thread: Being Bullied
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
rusher Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: rusher

Points: 8,824, Level: 13 Points: 8,824, Level: 13 Points: 8,824, Level: 13

Being Bullied - July 12th 2011, 06:28 PM

Now, bullying is nothing new to me. I've been dealing with it my whole life. But this school year has been more bullying than all my school years combined. Now, I have one group of people who I've had to deal with all year. The leader of them seems like he has anger issues because he keeps trying to get into a fight with me for no reason. The second-in-command is a sarcastic,smirking blonde guy who I hate more and more every day. He keeps commenting about my voice, my appearance and everything else about me. Then there's this girl and her obnoxious clique. Bad enough, I have the Three Stooges on my tail. Now I have to deal with her. For some reason, since she's female, she thinks she could get away with anything. And I mean ANYTHING. On multiple occasions, I had to deal with this group. Then there's online. I get bullied there too. I had enough mental and physical harm from the monsters at school ( trying to shake me down, punch me because they wanted to, insult me etc.), now I have to deal with numerous insults. I already had to deal with this with my parents 4 times during the school year and to be honest, I'm just glad this time next year, I won't see any of them ever again. At least the real ones. To this day, I'm still getting emails and messages . Some from people I don't even know. Now, I could understand some of this because I have a small group of friends and sometimes I'm on my own. But I'm still upset with this whole thing. I had to go to 9 websites for help, now that's when things are going too far. Sometimes, I feel like I can't even just be in a good mood without them coming around like this. Please help.