Thread: Being Bullied
View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
rusher Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: rusher

Points: 8,824, Level: 13 Points: 8,824, Level: 13 Points: 8,824, Level: 13

Re: Being Bullied - July 12th 2011, 07:43 PM

Well, the sarcasm doesn't help a lot. If anything, it just makes them a) even more abusive or b) try to get me back. I mostly self-defend myself and other people. The girl makes several insults about my clothes and when I make insults back (" Well, the only reason you have it is because of your rich dad" etc.) , she manages to get stuck for a few minutes until one of her male defenders steps in. I do nothing to her and she gets up in my face. Now not only is she's mental but she's also one of the shortest girls in my grade. I use that as a weakness. The online ones shouldn't be much of a problem. They mock my voice even though it sounds normal. So I have no idea what's up with that. And there's these three annoying boys who keep trying to set me up with my classmate against my will. I just ignore them and sometimes chase them down because they steal my stuff. But it doesn't go to the Principal. It actually goes to my floor's AP or second-in-command. They had to deal with that numerous times. Luckily, I almost never see the Three Stooges except for Mondays which really sucks.