View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
waiting.in.the.wings Offline
Professional Drama Queen
Average Joe

Name: Victoria

Points: 10,057, Level: 14 Points: 10,057, Level: 14 Points: 10,057, Level: 14

Re: Being Bullied - July 13th 2011, 08:57 PM

Rusher, I'm really sorry that this is happening to you. No one deserves to be treated that way. NO ONE.

What those people are doing to you is horrible, and you should let them know that. Stand up to them, then ignore them. Smile at them in the hallway. Killing them with kindness works, but you can't break. You always have to be kind. If they say something about it, just tell them that you're the bigger person.

And as to the comment about boys not being able to hit girls: Bullshit.

Sure unprovoked, maybe. But still, if a girl hits first, I see no reason not to defend yourself. But only to defend yourself.
That girl sounds like a bitch, and it's girls like her that karma LOVES to catch up to(:

"It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, purple, orange, dinosaur-I don't care" --Darren Criss

I can brown, I can be [COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"]blue[/color], I can be violet sky! I can be hurtful, I can be purple, I can be anything you like! Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more...why don't you like me, why don't you like me, why don't you walk out the door?