View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
PlayingPretend Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Elliotte

Points: 20,004, Level: 20 Points: 20,004, Level: 20 Points: 20,004, Level: 20

Re: Mtn. Dew Addiction? - July 30th 2011, 06:59 AM

I agree with everyone who's voiced the opinion of "is it REALLY that bad?" Sure, it's healthier to limit your soda intake, and sure, it's healthiest to cut it out completely, and as someone else on here mentioned, I'd probably be one to drop some weight simply by cutting out all the soda I drink as well. But I'm deemed quite healthy by my doctor and my dentist and the amount of soda I drink can be outrageous at times (Mountain Dew being a personal favourite)! Throughout high school, I drank quite a number of energy drinks as well. The one time I overdid it I had horrible stomach pains that lasted over a course of 2-3 days, but that was really overdoing it. I still drink a lot and like I said, am quite healthy.

I agree with Marissa's post all around, really, from what you can do to help keep yourself healthy to if you really decide to limit it/cut it out.

If you feel you'd like additional support or to speak further with me, you can contact me through my personal Tumblr, Love Like An Hourglass (click), or PM me through TH.