(#20 (permalink)) Old
PlayingPretend Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Elliotte

Points: 20,004, Level: 20 Points: 20,004, Level: 20 Points: 20,004, Level: 20

Re: Mtn. Dew Addiction? - August 1st 2011, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Princess View Post
I never drink cans. Just a normal bottle. Although, it doesn't help that whenever I go anywhere with my god-dad, he says: "I support the addiction, why not get a 2 liter?" He's so cool. I'm trying to limit, because recently I've got some annoying stomachaches while drinking just one. I mean, I used to get em a lot, because I would slam bottle after bottle. So it was understandable. Maybe I just need to give my stomach a break! I also heard that soda can eat away at the stomach lining. Anyone got opinions on that???
I once killed my stomach with two 32-oz fountain drinks, an entire pack of cans, and a couple energy drinks (the soda of choice being MD). I was seriously dysfunctional/unable to tolerant anything with caffeine/sugar for some time after that. I'm fine now and can handle back to a normal, but not overbearing, amount, so not sure.

If you feel you'd like additional support or to speak further with me, you can contact me through my personal Tumblr, Love Like An Hourglass (click), or PM me through TH.