View Single Post
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18 Points: 16,617, Level: 18

Re: rape or just sex? - August 3rd 2011, 05:28 AM

I completely change my mind. I am truly sorry if i insulted you Ann. This definetely sounds like rape now. Report his ass to the cops please. He definetely wasnt that drunk. That is fucking BS what he said about not being able to remember half of it, he can remember it, trust me. You remember quite a bit despite being much drunker than him, so he definetely remembers it. So many people use the "i dont remember" excuse for something they did wrong while drunk, he is obviously doing just that, I mean he was able to put a condom on , he was embarrassed when someone walked in and saw you two having sex (he got off you when someone walked in, indicating he still had some inhibitions and wasnt that drunk; or he could have known what he was doing was obviously rape and didnt want to be caught). he certainly wasnt drunk enough to where he couldnt remember it. The bruises are from you constantly stumbling and falling over and hitting objects during the sex as well as him trying to place you into position while you were falling and hitting things, which along with the fact that you would crawl out of the room with boobs hanging out means that you were basically on the verge of passing out you were so drunk.

I am not sure if you were drugged. I mean it certainly is possible, but its not like most drug dealers carry that. a lot of dealers just have weed , coke, and crack. What seems quite possible is that he replaced your drink with a drink made of Everclear alcohol (which has 2.5 times the strength of vodka, so it willl get you wasted rapidly) and something to mask the flavor. Was it a beer or was it a drink made of juice or something to mask the taste? In the case of the everclear thing, i am just speculating, but that doesnt mean it wasnt a spiked drink, i mean it still would be a spiked drink if he did the everclear thing, because you werent told that strong alcohol was put in. vodka has only 40 percent alcohol, and the strongest everclear has around 95 percent, but the weaker version has like 75 percent or something, which is still pretty powerful stuff at around 2-2.5 times the strength of the distilled liquors you are used to; 2 shots of the 190 stuff would burn your mouth like alcohol never has before if drank pure, but if he could dilute it in a large drink with something to mask the flavor, those 2 shots that he would probably put in two of your drinks separately would add the equivalent of 5 beers to your alcohol consumption, and without your knowledge. everclear has been used in date rape in the past. this isnt your fault for having the everclear, its very potent stuff, and its not a common distilled liquid people like to drink for pleasure as its rather painful to take shots of 95 percent alcohol. for date rape, they usually put the everclear in jello shots, do you remember having jello shots. or maybe he used xanax, which is the only thing that is commonly sold on the streets that could potentially be used as a date rape drug.

Of course this was planned! he had someone pick you up and put you back on the bed when you fell! that right there demonstrates that this wasnt some mistake he made while drunk. Sounds like he wanted to have sex with you all along , told his friends, and then made this disaster happen.

while its somewhat possible (doubtful) that he truly doesnt remember , I dont understand how he could "do it" when he was that drunk. He wouldnt be able to "get it up" if he was that drunk.

I was at a party and saw this girl who was smashed and wasnt saying anything and was throwing up, but could still walk with support. She wasnt nearly as drunk as you , and I would still consider her to have been unable to consent . So it was definetely rape what happened to you. It was just that your first post that you made in this thread made it sound like it was just a drunken mistake.

now that you add all the details, it is rape in my opinion. i am sorry this happened to you. It is sick what he did to you , and it is even sicker that multiple people were in on this and would lift you back on the bed.