View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while
********
 
Tigerlily.'s Avatar
 
Name: Cheye
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Nevada

Posts: 1,969
Points: 28,990, Level: 24
Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24
Blog Entries: 27
Join Date: August 22nd 2010

My Birthday went great!! - August 4th 2011, 11:41 PM

I thought it might be hard because I'm recovering from and eating disorder and my grandma (the one who relentlessly mentions my weight) was taking me to lunch but really I had a great day so far, it's been one of the best birthdays ever. I wake up, go to lunch and it's nice, no weight criticism, then I go and order a custom ice cream cake, go to early dinner out with parents, and soon after posting this I'm babysitting one of the most calm toddlers I have ever met. A bit of a monkey but if she falls she usually doesn't cry.


Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.


HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)♥Live Help Operator(5/28/11)♥Social Networking Team(2/9/12)♥Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)♥Articles Team(7/17/12)♥Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)♥Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)♥Chat Mod(10/13/12)♥Buddy(11/18/12)