(#1 (permalink)) Old
PvPredator Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jason

Points: 9,721, Level: 14 Points: 9,721, Level: 14 Points: 9,721, Level: 14

The ultimate goal! - August 6th 2011, 12:47 PM

Okay, so I am [Edited] lbs now.. But lets travel back before this :

a month ago I started this program called P90X, aka " 90 days of hell "
Its an exercise program and It Is amazing! I did It for 3 weeks then had to stop because we were moving. During that 3 weeks without dieting, I went from size [Edited] to [Edited: a smaller size], now I can't fit [Edited: that size] anymore!

I decided I wanted to take on P90X because I have always wanted a body that people stare at, I want to take my shirt off at a public pool and have girls stare at me.(I guess I like the attention??)

Well now I am In my new apartment, I have P90X started and ready to go, now I am waiting on 1 more thing. Guess what? Nutrisystem.

I ordered 2 months(full 60 days) of Nutrisystem to kick start the results that I will have with P90X, After watching a few videos of people dieting while on P90X, It Is amazing, and mostly what I have is Body fat,Some people say its "baby fat". We all know, while exercising and dieting, Body fat comes off first! And Extremely fast! [Edited] lbs of body fat is enough to drop [Edited] pant sizes!(lol)

My Goal Is to be no more than [Edited] lbs, and built. (if im more than [Edited: that weight] I want to be really built)

I want to be able to stand relaxed and see abs, I want to be able to flex and you see vains come out of my kneck and arms.

so, by next saturday, I will have P90X and Nutrisystem and starting a life changing experience!

*special note*
I am going to do prize drawings, either every 30 days or 1 big prize at the end of the 90 days, specificly for Twitter followers and supporters,
@JasonP90X

so let me know what you guys think!!

I'm In Love With Love!

Last edited by Ngikhona; August 6th 2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Weight numbers and sizes go against our Terms of Service