View Single Post
  (#4327 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 7th 2011, 01:07 PM

Things have been weird between us recently and I'm terrified it's not just a phase.
I've been getting annoyed at you so easily. I've suddenly been finding everything you say to be an insult, even if you don't mean it to be. You've been more.....less....well, I can't say it withou sounding like a bitch, but you've been less nice to me in the past while. You used to be more lovely than you seem to be now. Just little things, like you kiss me less and when you said on chat 'oh,I assumed you were still in bed' it suddenly really really irritated me (even though I am, shush.) You seem more impatient with me, and I've been feeling the same with you. I'm tireddddd of acting annoyed at you and the two of us getting upset with each other. I'm tired of having awkward chat conversations where we're both annoyed but don't want to say it. I'm tired of feeling constantly annoyed at you. Our conversations on chat don't seem to have the same flow anymore. It seems like we've run out of stuff to talk about. Maybe I got too used to always feeling happy with you. It annoyed me to end the way you said 'oh well if you felt up for coming over or anything..' in such a fucking unenthusiastic way, as if you didn't really give a shit about seeing me or not. It's annoying me now that you're slagging me over wanting a cat. I'm still annoyed about yesterday and the fact you didn't get in touch for a whole day when I was worrying about how you felt over that photo. I'm annoyed at myself for getting annoyed at you so easily. I'm tired of automatically becomnig distant with you when you've annoyed me, because it doesn't help things at all, and I'm trying to stop doing that. You never give me as many compliments any more. I just have a bad feeling about all this.
I really hope this is just a phase because I don't think we're ready to turn sour, and I love having you in my life.x

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.