View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Nobody Understands - August 10th 2011, 05:35 PM

Hey there.

Even though it probably didn't go as planned I think admitting to your mum that you self harm was such a positive step in the right direction. I think you did really well to be honest and open with your mum and make her aware that you do self harm. However I am sorry it didn't go as well as it could have done.

You're reaching out for help which is great. You're asking for help. We're always here to support you as much as we can but there is only so much we can do with being online. I would suggest you think about seeing your doctor and explaining your situation and perhaps asking about getting help and the possibility of having counseling. This could be someone you can talk to when you need them and to help you manage the urges you have and help you stay on top and in control. They'd help you in a way which would help you.

I know it's hard but you're worth so much more than self harm and you don't need to hurt yourself any more than you are already hurting inside. You don't need it, you are stronger than it.

Stay strong and chin up.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod