Thread: Non-PG13: Was it rape?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Grae

Points: 8,512, Level: 13 Points: 8,512, Level: 13 Points: 8,512, Level: 13

Post Was it rape? - August 12th 2011, 02:31 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well, one night a guy brought me home from a show cause I didn't have a ride or whatever, and when we got to my house we started talk and sitting on my couch just chilling, I was just teasing him by tracing up and down his leg, we didn't do anything but he kissed me that night. Well the next night he brought me home, my mom was high again, and we were just relaxing on my bed, talking and watching TV, then he unzipped his pants and made me give him a bj. And then he held me down by my shoulders and eased into me, I said we need to stop, he kept on thrusting farther and harder, I said if we are going to do this then at least put a condom on, he did and he just kept going on harder and faster, until he finally finished, He cleaned up the blood from my vagina. And then left. So was it rape or just regular sex??

[Btw sorry its so long]