View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
armonia- Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Meera

Points: 8,163, Level: 13 Points: 8,163, Level: 13 Points: 8,163, Level: 13

Exclamation I feel sad, lonely and hated - August 20th 2011, 11:09 AM

For a few months now, Ive been feeling, like I've stated in the title, sad, lonely and hated. I have no real reason to feel this sad but I do have reasons to feel lonely and hated.

This girl in my school, who I used to called my friend, thought I had bitched about her and called her a slut and said mean things about her and so then at this camp she and the "popular" gang all started to bitch about me and they even put nicknames for me. Fortunately a week after camp, it was summer holidays so I didnt have to deal with them for a month and a half but on Tuesday, the girl sent me a message and she wanted to sort things out so I went along with it and I told her everything truthfully (just to clear things out I had never bitched about her or called her a slut and all those horrible things). She didn't believe me and kept portraying me as a bad person. In the end, since she didnt believe what I had told her, I just said this isnt going to work out and I dont know what else to do so I told her Ive said all I have to say and thats that, good night. Then this morning her reply was all in CAPS and she was just being mean to me and saying she laughed at my sorry ass and how I lived in a lonely world and how nobody likes me because I bitch and because of my personality.
I DID NOT BITCH ABOUT HER OR ANYBODY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE GOT THAT FROM.

Now I feel like nobody does like me, I have a few friends and my best friend lives in Australia but I feel like everybody else will just talk about me and give me dirty looks once school starts on Tuesday. Im also guessing that once new people come to our year, they will all tell them that Im a bad person and that they shouldnt be friends with me.

I want to talk to somebody but I have nobody to talk to here.

"And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can’t ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it’s already happened."
-Douglas Coupland