View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount80

Edit avatar

Re: Pregnant by my Father, Should I tell him? - August 24th 2011, 05:51 AM

well first off your not his dirty little slut. its not your fault he did this to you, it is his. secondly i know im young but someone in my family has gone threw something similar. her step dad did the same thing to her but luckly she did not end up in the situation you are in at the moment of being pregnant. so i know what you are going threw. she didnt tell anyone untill her mom and her got in a huge fight about it and she blurted it out, her mom asked him if it was true and he said no and that night he ended up beating her for telling. after that she told her mom again and what he had done to her the night before, her mom didnt believe her so she went to the police about it. i think thats exactly what you should do about this. when you and your mom or someone very close to you in your family go shopping or doing something without him and only the two of you, you should most definitly tell them and they may help you a little bit better with this problem. another thing to do is when your out with friends you could go to the police or if you drive you can just go yourself and say your meeting up with some friends. if he doesnt know your going to somebody like the police he cant get mad until they are there. and when they are there, nothing bad can possibly happen to you. but waiting untill you have the baby (if you havent allready had it) to do something about this or tell your father he's the father, i dont think would be a very good idea. but sooner or later your going to have to tell somebody and do something about it. it cant be yours and his dirty little secret forever. if you keep it like that, it will never go away.

best of luck, hope i helped