View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: Getting distracted (the quicker the better) - August 26th 2011, 06:10 AM

Angel has a good idea with the sticky notes and as for the whole "voice" thing, at least for me. It's not technically like a whole other voice, but what it is is your mind telling you that you don't deserve the food, or you don't need it, or even things like it doesn't matter you're already fat and how could you have eaten that? Go get rid of it. Basically it is your thoughts, but if you didn't have the ED, you wouldn't be thinking like that, and that's why people call it another voice, because technically, even though it is how they think, it's only because of the ED.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily.