BlueWolf Offline
A lost wolf
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jessica

Points: 14,292, Level: 17 Points: 14,292, Level: 17 Points: 14,292, Level: 17

Re: There's a Doctor in the house! - September 26th 2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
I don't bother commenting in threads in the introductory area but yours is obviously interesting. To me you're just another user on this site who, like all users, brings their own unique experiences and education from their life. Legality aside, I don't care if you're playing "pretend doctor" because you cannot easily benefit in some corrupt way.
As long as you don't frequently say in your posts that there is a quality assurance because you're a doctor, or state the post may be more valid because you're a professional, I see no reason for you to prove you are who you say you are. Besides, even if you do, as you already mentioned, you'll still have skeptics so it'll be circular.
I completely agree with this, however, I have noticed that in some of your posts you have "state the post may be more valid because you're a professional." I don't think this is a good idea. This place is for us to help one another and provide advice.

Self-harm free since 10.1.2013
"You have not failed if you learned something from it."
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
"Weak heart, Dying soul, Falling apart, Make me whole, These broken blues, Peirce your being, Hide the truth, You won't be seeing."
"Deeper, Deeper, Deeper inside me I live a life that seems to be a lost reality."
"Big Brother is watching."