View Single Post
  (#4522 (permalink)) Old
Sincerely Yours ♥ Offline
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2011, 03:37 AM

I really can't handle you doing that to me again. I was doing so well & now you're causing me to break down. I can't handle this anymore. I need help, this relationship takes two people. I can't do everything by myself. Never use breaking up with me as a threat unless you're completely serious. Never EVER compare me to an ex-girlfriend just because SHE was okay with you smoking. I'm not HER. She's a druggie, OF COURSE she's not going to care if you smoke. Get over it, I'm not like her or any of the slutty bitches you've been with. I actually CARE about you & your health. I want what's best for YOU. You're probably the person I'm the LEAST selfish with. I wish you would see that & appreciate what you have right in front of you. THIS is why I say you don't love me. I have every right to think so. Don't get mad at me for saying that, do something to change my MIND. & By the way, you scared the hell out of me the other night. I seriously thought you were going to HIT me. You have seriously turned this into some type of abusive relationship. Not physical (yet), but definitely verbal. You've been yelling at me & getting pissed at me all week for things I didn't even do. I can't fix anything if I didn't do anything wrong in the first place. You know it, you've admitted it. So stop putting me in that position. I love you more than anything in this world. I want this to work. So please help me. Please try. I'm literally begging you. I've BEEN begging you. You know that. You also know it just about kills me every time we go through that type of conversation. I just, I really just can't handle it. You should be the one who dries my tears, not the one who causes them. You called me emotional the other night. I have never cried this much in my life. I didn't start crying this much until a couple of months ago when you started comparing me to your ex-whatever-they-are, threatening me with break-ups, lying to me, & completely ignoring my pleading & begging. I can't take anymore. I can't.

I love you. I wish you really felt the same.