View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Arcenciel Offline
Child and Youth Care Worker
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jen

Points: 18,873, Level: 19 Points: 18,873, Level: 19 Points: 18,873, Level: 19

Raped - October 7th 2011, 09:36 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Get your attention? I'm sorry, I can't remember a time where somebody actually responded to a post I made in WWSD, so I never really know "what staff would do" because I have not gotten feedback to anything I post in here.

So a week ago I got raped by a friend. I went to emergency room because I was experiencing a lot of pain, and a special nurse had to come (sexual assault response team) and do a full physical exam in the light and then again in the dark (with a forensic light that made my tattoo glow. that was pretty cool).

It sucked.

I'm struggling a lot now, and nobody gives a shit. I can't do anything. This is the second time I have gotten raped in the past 6 months, and nobody knows. Not my parents, not my therapist fully, nobody. I can't tell anyone, and won't.

Police are not involved.I have mutual friends with these people who raped me, and I don't want them, my parents, anybody to know. I also don't want to go through a trial, and I don't want to create waves with anybody.

I know that nobody will respond because we seem to be hypocrites on this website saying we're there for each other and that we are a "family". Nobody cares about me, and I"m worthless.

My therapist is also away for the week, and I don't see her until the very end of the month either way. I have nobody. Just me and my flashbacks.

I was also physically, sexually and emotionally abused up until about 8 months ago when we moved out of that house. I hate everything.

Jenn.