View Single Post
  (#4564 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 10th 2011, 03:24 AM

You have changed so much. Someday, you will realize what S is doing to you. Your parents are turning against you because of S. Your sister is turning against you. Your neices are turning against you. Your own son is turning against you. He told me today that he can't wait til he turns 18 so he doesn't have to deal with your shit anymore. Can you believe that? Don't you see that S is ruining all of your relationships? We all love you, Auntie. But he's such an ass and it's making you an ass too. I mean come on now, you beat up your sister today. Because S didn't like that you didn't cook his kids food. So you flipped out on my mom and said that she's a cunt and a bitch; just like your mom. My grandmother. How dare you? If I didn't step in, you would've killed each other and I would've been traumatized more than I already am. I love you but I wish you'd open up your eyes. Family comes first and boyfriends never should come in between sisters, neices, sons, or parents. Grow up and realize it before you lose everyone you once loved. Cause one day, you're going to be left with S, and his two kids. Is that really what you want? Please... be my godmother again. Be the fun, loving, caring, beautiful, amazing woman I grew up to love and the woman I looked up to. The woman who was once my hero...