View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19

Re: [Relationship/Dating Advice] I'm crap at this :| - October 13th 2011, 02:19 AM

Go for it! This sounds like great opportunity, anytime your meeting someone new just be yourself. The double date idea is great I’d suggest doing something social in other words don’t see a movie because then you’re not actually getting to know each other. Even though you may think ¾ of a year is a long time not to be in a relationship it’s probably not a good idea to see stars on the first date. Be friendly and polite and you’ll be fine. On your first date just take it easy see if everyone wants to go for a round of drinks at a bar or something then call it a night nothing crazy.

Also if you decide to see him next weekend ask him to hangout one on one, try to take it to a more personal level and get to know each other. If it doesn’t work out it’s not a big deal that’s what dating is all about. Online dating is another option to meet people if you’re not in school or the atmosphere isn’t right. Did you have something in mind for a first date? Try not to let it get awkward and remember your there to be yourself that way if he likes you nothing changes down the road, if he doesn’t well then its not meant to be. Nothing worth losing sleep over.

Cheer's to a good upcoming weekend I hope you have fun.

Last edited by Ryan1; October 13th 2011 at 02:29 AM.