Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Why Did Your First Period Suck?
View Single Post
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Why Did Your First Period Suck? - October 15th 2011, 03:09 PM

I was in like the 6th grade and got up before school and was getting dressed as usual and it was there. xD I was like "Umm, I think I got my period," to my mom and she was like "Oh..." xD

Then I got horrible, horrible cramps with every period for a few months and then it got better. xD


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 740881 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!