View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28

Re: Church outraged over 9 year old rape victim having abortion - March 6th 2009, 09:52 PM

Hi Everyone!!

I hope you're having a great day!!

This is yet another reason WHY I refer to myself as 'Christian - NON RELIGIOUS'. Being excommunicated from the Catholic church would be - I'm sure - very upsetting [To say the least] for most Catholics - but being kicked out of ANY church - any man-made religion [Catholic or otherwise] is NOT the same as being kicked out of the family of GOD. Those who believe in God and who have accepted Jesus as the Son of God and as their Savior - are a part of GOD'S family - GOD's CHURCH. What I find most upsetting about stories like this is that people - even those who have no belief in God at all - allow the 'religious' to represent God TO them. Suddenly GOD is an ass because of what some MEN have said or done. I say - be careful. Never allow MAN to influence you THAT much - especially when it comes to whether or not you have a belief in God.

As for that poor girl - she has a right to defend her LIFE against anyone or anything. And two 'people' [two 'babies' - two 'fetuses' - two 'whatever you choose to call them] were threatening her life. As I see it - she had right to remove that threat.

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!