View Single Post
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28

Re: Church outraged over 9 year old rape victim having abortion - March 6th 2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K. View Post
If the believers/followers are not the representatives of God, WHO/WHAT is? Because He certainly has been a bit on the shy side of revealing himself for the past thousand of years...
Hi R.K.!!

I hope you're OK.

You have be far more discerning than that!! Do you believe everything 'man' tells you? Besides - if you really want to know God - you can read the Bible FOR YOURSELF!! And THEN decide for yourself what you believe. Don't rely on 'man' or 'religion' to read it for you and then TELL YOU what THEY think it means. I understand what you're saying - but how else do you expect God to reveal Himself to you? It should be noted that I didn't become a Christian because of the Christians I was surrounded by when I was growing up. I became a Christian IN SPITE of the Christians I was surrounded by while growing up. Even as a child I couldn't help but notice the glaring hypocrisy with many of my 'Christian' relatives - and that included my United Church of Canada Minister grandfather.

The Bible tells us that there is no one between us and God other than Jesus. We don't require the pre-approval of 'man' or 'religion' in order to become part of God's family.

Whether or not you chose to believe that is up to you. But don't ever allow 'man' OR 'religion' to make that choice for you. Think for yourself.

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!