View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
dejaentendu0 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Liz

Points: 10,878, Level: 15 Points: 10,878, Level: 15 Points: 10,878, Level: 15

Just got my white ink tattoo. :3 - October 20th 2011, 11:09 PM

I found the design on deviantart and after getting the artist's permission, got them done today. Only one studio I called in all of Pittsburgh told me they'd give the white a shot. He's an awesome artist, glad he was open to the idea.

The right is the angel and the left, the devil. Both babies. Sleeping.
I just got them done 5 hours ago and they look awesome right now - I was hoping the stencil would come off more, since he said it'd come off easily and the stencil messing up the white was a concern of mine - although he promised that won't happen. I guess I'll wait and see.
Other concerns of mine were my scars, as I self harmed for years, but so far, it's holding up. I'm a little sad about the scar on the right (the angel), but I guess I'll get over it. I have small wrists; they had to go somewhere.

If the white doesn't hold up, he told me he'd do it in a light blue. I'm really holding on to the hope that the white stays good though. I mean, it looks beautiful right now in the parts where the stencil is gone.
And a woman at the parlor told me I was a champ for being afraid of needles and getting two at once.
But, really, it wasn't bad. I watched Dawn For The Dead for 30 minutes. :P

I just wanted to post them up because 1. I'm excited about them and 2. I wanted you guys to see them.
I'll post up more as they're healing, I think. Let you know how they're working out for me. ^^