View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
OneInAMillion Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: FIRST Army interview on monday! (HELP) - October 22nd 2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by California View Post
"Under the old standards, any history of ADD or ADHD was disqualifying. While waivers were sometimes possible, they were among the hardest categories of waivers to get approved. Under the new standards, ADD/ADHD is disqualifying only if the applicant has been treated with ADD/ADHD medication within the previous year and/or they display signs of ADD/ADHD. For applicants with a previous history of ADD/ADHD who have been off medication for more than one year, and they do no demonstrate significant impulsivity or inattention during MEPS processing, the MEPS examining official may find them qualified for military service without submission of a waiver."

Best of luck to you my friend no matter what they say don't give up on your dream your still young you can pursue it no problem later on in the future. My hats off to you for wanting and being so dedicated to serving our country.
Thanks very much for the reply and the information, im hoping that they'll see this, and that if they dont accept me, they will tell me this, so i can come back in a year and be successful if im not this time round, and thankyou