View Single Post
  (#4614 (permalink)) Old
Magic. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Poppy

Points: 18,934, Level: 19 Points: 18,934, Level: 19 Points: 18,934, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 22nd 2011, 12:57 PM

I lied to you like a million times. I still love you. I think I always have. I keep thinking I'm over it, you moved we broke up now I'm here and we're still apart. I keep thinking I'm fine with it. I told you I'd met a few people and I have, but every single time it falls apart and when I think about why even after one date I don't want to see them again it's because they aren't you. You're not perfect, not close, but I still think you are. I would do anything for you and anything for you to love me back. But I can't. So for now I'll sit here quietly being your friend. Because every now and then you look at me like you used to, like you're seeing a glimpse of what I was, what we were. I just pray if you ever love me again, you tell me because I'm pretty sure I'm going nowhere fast. I will wait here until it happens. I'm sorry that's desperate and weird and clingy. But I love you. And over the last two years I've tried to change that but I can't it won't go away and I'm sick of trying to make it.

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Take a look at my art here:
http://attemptedart.tumblr.com/