View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
loveme_x Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Ashley

Points: 9,074, Level: 13 Points: 9,074, Level: 13 Points: 9,074, Level: 13

Angry I'm pregnant, & im to blame for this, right? - October 27th 2011, 03:56 AM

I'm gonnaa make this short & to the point.
The father of my child said he'd be there & everything, he doesn't live with his parents & has no job.
My mom is being supportive & some of my fam adjusted quicker than others.
My mom calls his parents the other night & they had to call us back. So when they did his dad answered & his dad really had nothing to say. His mother had all the answers yet they knew a longgg time ago what were doing(sneaking around him slipping out his house to come 30 mins away to mine) but obviously didn't care enough to tell my mom. So she get all hysterical on the phone talking about all the things i did or said on MY facebook and her students (shes a teacher) tell her stuff. She even brought up stuff like me talking about another guy on my fb when i WASNT dating her son. Thinking maybe it isn't his & im lieing. (Hes the only guy ive had sex with) Just skipping around the main point here. She could have came out point blank and she didn't want anything to do with her grandchild. My mother was really upset how they blamed everything on me like i made him sneak out the house and come see me! My mother told me she doesn't want the father around but honestly thats not her decision. Ive been trying to get intouchh with him (its kinda hard when i barley catch him at school & he has no cellphone) to get his opinion on this. Last night i cried and cried upset at this. But i got up & realized things happened for a reason & i'll be ok.
Do you think they will later change thier mind when they realize its true??
What should i do next??