View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
OtherSideOfZeRainbow Offline
Lover of Tea <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Abby

Points: 8,142, Level: 13 Points: 8,142, Level: 13 Points: 8,142, Level: 13

Lonely - October 29th 2011, 08:36 PM

Well, I've talked about her twice now. It's always been about her. Now it's about me.

When we talk she always seems bored. Like she doesn't want to talk to me. When she talks to the people she tends to forget that we're talking and I always have to remind her that I'm there. I wouldn't mind this if she hadn't forgotten about me so much. I have to wait 10-20 minutes for a reply to a yes or no question. This happens at least 4 times a week.

I don't want to lose her, because I know she does love me and I love her but this is getting annoying. I get paranoid a lot about things like this. I start thinking that maybe she doesn't want to talk to me. When she tells me she has to clean she stops talking to me but she continues to talk with her other friends. I know this because I'll be playing games and I'll see her reply to them, but not to me. Whenever I DO remind her that she's forgotten me, she always apologizes to me, like A LOT, and then it goes back to normal. We don't get to talk much and when she forgets about me I get lonely.

I mean, I have other friends I can talk to, but she's my best friend and it hurts me when she forgets about me. I have hobbies that I do almost everyday but when I'm at home at night, bored, with nothing to do but talk to her, I can't seem to shake it. I even get a little jealous of these other people she talks to because she keeps forgetting me because she's talking to them.

Is there something that could keep me from being paranoid and lonely? I talked to her about it and nothing has changed. She just tells me that she feels bad about it and that's it. Most of the time I don't want to talk to her about it because I don't want to make her feel guilty or feel bad.

[EDIT]
Well, part of it is because I'm shy and I don't like talking to new people. I guess I need another person I can start opening up to but I'm so shy that I can't make friends.

Last edited by OtherSideOfZeRainbow; October 30th 2011 at 07:43 PM.