View Single Post
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20

Re: Teachers tell bullied kids to act less 'gay' - November 3rd 2011, 11:32 PM

Ha. Ha. Ha.

You've all totally missed the nature of my posts., and have only noticed I said "do not behave in a larger than life way intentionally, unless you want to be noticed, which will follow in bullying.", and somehow this means I want all gays to be straight.

I mention a couple of common sterotypes that some people intentionally reinforce, and pointed out how they may be teased because of that, and somehow I want people to supress their true selves.

ShimmeringFaerie: If the girl was a cheerleader, that is not the issue. If she WAS intentionally acting bitchy or using a valley girl accent to somehow fit the sterotype, even though she really isn't a valley girl, and is then teased for that, she deserves it.

Bullying is different than teasing, and from what the article has confirmed, the boy in question was being teased, and he simply did not like it. The teacher told him to reel his act in a bit, and somehow this makes news. If the people were hurting him, tormenting him, or threatening him, that is totally different. If they simply insulted him, he should stop putting up a fake act that gets him taunted, or learn to cope.

And which sterotypes am I regarding as truth? If you actually read every word in my posts I say over and over "I realize not all gays/blacks/insert something here are like that."

Way to put words in my mouth folks.

Then again, don't leave this get in your way of roasting me, because everyone has a right to express themselves and their opinions, especially anyone in a minority! Unless you have an unpopular opinion against a minority, or looking at something from a less popular point of view, then you need to shut up, because minorities and everyone needs to express themsevles and their values!

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

Last edited by NevermindMe; November 3rd 2011 at 11:45 PM.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 750827 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!