(#30 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Teachers tell bullied kids to act less 'gay' - November 4th 2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDF View Post
Very well said. I posted mine only a few seconds after yours I think. I get annoyed at people who act stupid, loud, exaggerate everything, drama queen and all that crap. I might snap sometimes if I'm in a particularly bad mood, and am trying to sleep and outside my window I can hear a whole load of noise. It has nothing to do with being gay, but being an idiot. I won't bully them... no, not unless someone particularly makes a consistent effort to irritate me, but just generally I'm not the type to bully. I'll have a one-off reaction and usually that's it.
Well what annoys me, and this might be a little off topic, but if a gay guy acts really annoyingly flamboyant and is a diva or a drama queen and either gets made fun of or people don't like them it HAS to be because they are gay. It can't possibly because they just have a crappy personality, no it HAS to be because they are attracted to guys. Well guess what most of the time that's actually not the case. Most of the time people don't like people like that because they are horribly annoying and stressful people to be around not because they have sex with guys.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 750827 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!