View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
chhd Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Savanna

Points: 10,253, Level: 14 Points: 10,253, Level: 14 Points: 10,253, Level: 14

Question Dating someone who ISN'T the father?? - November 7th 2011, 04:46 PM

So I'm 12 weeks today ( YAYYY ) I was talking to this guy when I found out I was pregnant. He was there with me when I took the test because I knew something wasn't right and I wanted to be sure. I was so upset because I had known this guy for a while and I was finally starting to have feelings for someone else who wasn't my ex (father of my baby). But my friend was pressuring me to keep the baby and the guy I was talking to was offering to pay for an abortion. At the time he said it was because he wanted to be with me and everyone would talk and it would be weird if I kept it. I told him that I cared about him and that I hoped he'd change his mind because I wasn't changing mine..I wanted to keep my baby. So I was 8 weeks when I found out, I was scared and he left.. I got back together with my ex/baby's father and realized he was never going to change. (he is physically and emotionally abusive and has almost killed me a couple of times) The other guy called me almost every other day for three weeks and I was very rude to him ( I don't really let too many people in my life and when I feel hurt that's usually it for that person having a spot in my life.) But I finally asked him why he was still calling me even though he knew I wasn't going to change my mind and that I was having a baby. He got mad and said "I didn't really care if you got rid of the baby or not...I just wanted YOU to make this decision on your own." ( He felt like I was keeping it because of my friend pressuring me) He said when he found out we weren't friends anymore and that I was still dead-set on keeping my baby that he still wanted to be with me. So I spent all weekend with him and his family (they LOVE me) and he asked me out and I said yes. DD He makes me very very happy, and nervous at the same time. But I just wanted to know if anyone else started dating a different guy while they were pregnant and if so, how did you go about telling people/explaining it to them?

Then she closed her eyes
And found relief in a knife
The blood flows as she cries
Between The Trees-The Way She Feels

As she sits in the corner
face to the floor
she dispels smoke from from her lips
and slowly floats away with it
lettinggo of so much pain
her tears are thick enough to stain
the pavement that slowly becomes
her best friend when she needs to run away