Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - November 7th 2011, 05:04 PM

Kristen,

I'm really sorry that you're thinking this way, and I wish that you weren't. The fact you've posted here ,though, is indication to me that it's not the only path you could choose and you know this. There are in fact many different ways of dealing with the feelings you have, and I'd highly suggest you trying them. Suicide is not the best or only option. You'd be running away from something that could be sorted out with other methods. Do you talk to a professional? If you're not, I'd seriously recommend it. They'll be able to offer you professional support in recovery, and target the issues that have made you feel this way in a more planned out way. They'll know what they're doing.

People would definitely care if they lost you. This is a massive thing you're thinking about. You may feel as though once it's over, that's it - but it's not. This will have a chain reaction on those around you, and it WILL hurt them. As much as you don't think so, it's highly likely that they will in fact be affected quite badly by the loss. Sometimes, and I know as I have felt this way, it feels like nobody cares, but they do - I'm pretty certain of that.

I hope you reconsider this, and really think about what you're planning on. It's not the only way to get through this. Keep your chin up,
Hollie.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff