WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: Teachers tell bullied kids to act less 'gay' - November 7th 2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile View Post
Yet, it's sound advice. On a side note, I would laugh at a person with a learning disability, I am superior to them, and might makes right, as such, I have the right to look down on them.
You are not more superior to them , what makes you think that ? Some people with a learning disability such as autism have a really high IQ and can often go onto university ect. Does that still make you more superior to them ? Laughing at someone or teasing someone because of how they are and they cannot change how they are is unfair, and unjust. How would you like it if you had a learning disability and people made fun of you for it ? I'm pretty sure you would not like it. It's the same for the article I originally posted, If you were gay and people started teasing you for it and told your teacher expecting them to help you with the bullying would you be happy with the comment ' Act less gay ' ? Would you ? No you would not. You would be miffed. Nobody deserves to be bullied and nobody is more superior to anybody. Treat people with the respect and fairness you expect from people, Treat people how you would like to be treated.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 750827 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!