View Single Post
  (#4702 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 11th 2011, 08:12 PM

You compared me to your best Notable, I don't think you understand what that did to me. Anyone else would think it as an honor to be compared to such a wonderful singer, but to me that's the worst thing in the world. Choir was the only place that I've never been compared with anyone, I'm the one to be compared with. I don't think you saw the tears in my eyes when you said, in front of EVERYONE, that I'm going to be the next Allison J. You didn't see the cuts on my legs. You didn't feel the pain that I did. My safe haven, my escape, you shattered it with a few words. I hate you. I HATE YOU! I'm sorry that you're losing your job, but if you take control of the New World Singers like you said you might, I'm quitting. You'll make me a soprano one, I'm an alto two. You'll change us from a group of advanced treble voices to a bunch of stuck up Notables and I won't let you do it! This choir is everything I've striven for since I was eight years old, everything I've worked for and I'm finally here. Please, please don't ruin this for me. Please.

You've asked me out four times through text messages. My answer isn't going to change. I don't want to give my first kiss to you, not someone who asked me to dance at Homecoming. Someone who asked me my name after he asked me to kiss him. Someone who only wants sex out of his girlfriends and will do anything to get it. As a person you're so sweet, as a friend you're terrific, but I'm not ready to date and I am not ready to go as far as you want me to go with you. That is not going to happen Ryan.