View Single Post
  (#4750 (permalink)) Old
musiclife Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,758, Level: 12 Points: 7,758, Level: 12 Points: 7,758, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 17th 2011, 11:21 PM

i dont know what to do anymore. im tired of your verbal abuse. im tired of you making me feel worthless. i get straight a's and its still not good enough. im fucking done but im stuck here in fucking hell with you people. i just want to get emancipated but in the courts eyes there's nothing wrong because we are all too good at playing fucking perfect.

and to my fucking rapist. fuck you. i hate that you look at me everyday in the cafeteria like nothing happened. i hate that i miss you and the brother sister bond we used to have. i hate the way the things you say to me get stuck in my head. i HATE that i owe my life to you. i hate you, but in a fucking sick way i still love you.

to josh, i love you. in one month youve become a HUGE part of my life and i dont think you understand how much you mean to me. you make me forget everything bad in my life. i love you for accepting me after all the shit ive been through. i love that you dont tell me to just get over things. i love that you understand and let me rant to you. i love that you just want to make me happy. i love your good morning and good night texts. i love the random texts at 2 in the morning telling me how much you love me so thats the first thing i see when i wake up. i love that you tell me its my decision and let me make my own decisions even if they are the wrong ones. i love how amazingly positively you are after everything life has thrown at you. you are an inspiration. and i love you<3