View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
nicky1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15

Where do young people have sex? - November 18th 2011, 02:55 PM

I mean, where can, for example, teens living with their parents, have sex and not be disturbed?

In my whole country, apartments are so expensive that usually each family only has one if any. I was fortunate enough to have a few of them, but they are usually occupied all the time (my father turned one into an office, my mother brought her mother to live in another one, my family lives in the third one, and others are in different countries, so I cannot just go there whenever I want). We have some summer houses, but they are also very very far away from our town. My girlfriend does not want to even make out let alone anything else neither in car, nor in my or her home, so we can actually make love only when we organize a trip to summer house months ahead or when my apartment is completely free (eg. when my parents go to trip) which is very very rare. I though about hotels, but they are extremely expensive. I cannot really think of any other place that would be safe and comfortable.

So, what are people supposed to do in these situations? Where do you guys find some private space? Any ideas?

The way it is now, we can do this on very rare occasions, like a couple of times throughout the whole year, and couple of weeks we spend alone on the seaside during summer. It kind of kills the fun when it is always planned like a month before, and her and me would both like it to be more spontaneous.