Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Where do young people have sex? - November 19th 2011, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
Zelophobia, what you suggested seems rather pessimistic from my point of view - in that case we would have to wait about at least 5-10 years to have completely normal relationship. Way too much. Although me neither could find a solution, which is why I asked for ideas.

But in that case, do you suggest that people in late teens and early 20s do not have sex at all or very rarely unless they are adventurists who like having sex in the car? I really hoped there was something I was missing to see.

As for the other answers - car idea is great for me, but not to her, she likes absolute privacy for that and I completely understand.

And my home is rarely empty, because my parents don't really have working hours, and only leave home for a couple of hours a day. Even it is empty for an hour or two, my girlfriend lives on the opposite side of the town, it takes her at least an hour to come to me

Any other ideas? Please?
I didn't mean to sound pessimistic. I guess I'm a bit adventurous. I've been having sex since I was 16, and have sex while my parents or my boyfriends parents are home, as long as they're in their own rooms (their rooms are on opposite sides of the houses, therefore, they wouldn't even know)

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011