View Single Post
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Sincerely Yours ♥ Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Girls an guys; rate these personality traits - November 24th 2011, 09:49 PM

Sexual History: 5. I care to an extent. More-so about the whereabouts of each time he had sex. Like I hate my boyfriend's last hookup because it was a girl he was cheating on his ex with.

His friends: 5. Again, matters to an extent. I will still be with him no matter who his friends are, but I will not be happy with him being friends with people who encourage cheating or are picked consistently over me.

Penis size: 8. Doesn't really matter, but then again, I've only been with fairly sized guys, so for all I know, it could make a difference.

Drug use: 2. I don't mind like a bit of weed smoking once in a while, but I cannot stand someone who smokes every day & isn't willing to cut back sometimes. I will not tolerate major drug use like meth & stuff.

Willingness:
2. Needs to be willing to do stuff I like (even if he doesn't necessarily like it) sometimes & be willing to work at the relationship rather than putting it all on me.

Religion:
9. Doesn't matter as long as it doesn't cause constant fighting.

Motivation:
3. I'd say it's important but it really depends on what the motivation is. Keeping me happy & trying to figure out life, definitely. Working all the time & such, not really.

Maturity:
2. Important.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 762149 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!