View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Jas Offline
aka Xamed
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Girls an guys; rate these personality traits - November 24th 2011, 10:26 PM

Sexual history - 7 - I'm not concerned with much, I'd probably only be concerned if they've a history of not using protection/haven't been tested.
His friends - 4 - Relatively important, douchey friends usually spark a warning that either the guy's passive or a douche himself.
Penis size - 5 - Penises are important, but you can make most everything work. I just don't want an easy mouthful or something that's going to hurt every single time.
Drug use (Marijuana) - 2 - Only weed? Not a problem unless it's an all day every day thing. Other drugs would be a problem depending on type and how often they use. Anything like meth, heroin, etc, would be a deal breaker.
Willingness to stand up for you - 2 - If it's necessary, I'd want him to be able to. But jumping the gun on that kind of stuff can also be a very unattractive quality.
Religion - 3 - Bible thumpers or anyone likewise dedicated to a religion need not apply, but there's some leeway in there.
Motivation/dedication - 3
Maturity - 1 - Cannot stand perpetually immature guys.

Some of the things on the female list are way more important to me than these, though. Intellect for one.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 762149 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!